Hatch is looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join our team.
Sure, we can give you the laundry-list of qualifications from HR (and yes, we do have them below for you to peruse), but our team and our clients aren’t cookie-cutter – a handful of tech and gadgets, a splash of consumer, a pinch of entertainment, and you start to get the idea that we love mixing it up. And we hope that you do, too!
What we’re really looking for is that special one who goes above and beyond what’s on paper. We want someone who is hungry to learn, isn’t afraid to tackle the next big challenge, and who will have a bit of fun with everyone along the way.
So, what does it take to be the next Hatchling?
In your day-to-day as an AE at Hatch, you’ll get to:
- Be a go-to expert for your clients by running ongoing programs like clockwork, leading media outreach efforts, and staffing briefings
- Build relationships with media, analysts, influencers, celebrities and conference organizers to learn how they work and what they care about to help us tell our clients’ stories to the right audiences
- Manage and mentor team members – be the conductor and keep the team on track, while also being the coach who provides feedback and teaches them what you know
- Channel your inner artist – exercise creative and strategic thinking by helping develop strategies and plans for company and product launches, announcements, social media campaigns, events, etc.
- Be pushed outside of your comfort zone and asked to take a stab at new things and explore unfamiliar territory, with the support and guidance of your fellow teammates
- Contribute to team Hatch by participating in trainings, bringing new insights and experience to the team, and joining in on regular Hatch klatches where we host guest speakers and experts from media, government, finance, marketing and more
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years full-time PR experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Capable of exercising good judgment with quick response time
- A collaborative team player with the confidence to lead and guide team members when necessary
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong work and business ethics; be reliable, highly organized and dependable
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
- Maintain an awareness of current events, local and national media, developments in the local and regional landscape and PR and Social Media trends
Want to have an impact working with companies that are changing the way we live, work and play? Then Hatch may be the perfect place to continue growing your career. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself.