Senior Account Executives work strategically across accounts by developing and nurturing great relationships with our clients, media and industry influencers alike. From driving strategic projects to working with account leaders to manage account teams to mentoring other team members, Senior Account Executives play a key role here at Hatch and we’d love to hear from you if you think you’d be a great fit for our growing team.
We are working a hybrid schedule and looking for someone based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 5-8 years public relations, media relations, corporate communications (can be combined)
- 1-2 years project management
- Project Management: Consistently delivering results; responsibility and ownership for success of programs such as speaking/awards, customer programs, and reviews; prioritizing tasks and assignments; demonstrating a high level of organizational skills; meeting deadlines; attention to detail; confidence and competency in reviewing the team’s work
- Client Relations: Understanding our client’s business goals, market position, competitive set, and key messages to provide strategic counsel
- Strategy: Providing recommendations to the team and clients and developing comprehensive communication plans to meet client goals
- Media/Analyst Relations: Driving major media strategies and initiatives based on established media relationships
- Content Creation: Writing and editing materials (contributed articles, executive talking points, major presentations, PR plans, blog posts, press releases, social content, etc.); and the ability to provide constructive feedback on written materials
- Messaging/Positioning: Providing strategic insight and counsel; contributing to positioning and message development and participating in positioning and messaging sessions
- Account Management: Working with agency leadership to manage the account teams resources and workflow; manage monthly client budgets/billing; mentor team growth and development
- Agency Roles: Participating in the new business process; lead agency trainings; input on annual reviews; proactively mentoring and providing feedback and constructive suggestions to teams/peers
- Supervisory skills and dedicated team player
- Takes initiative and is solution focused
- Highly organized
- Knowledge and passion for learning complex products, services and solutions
- Natural networker
- Inspirational leader and motivator
- Embodies Hatch values; sets a positive example
If you want to have a real impact working with companies that are changing the way we live, work and play, then Hatch may be the perfect place to continue growing your career. Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume at [email protected] and tell us all about yourself.